The residential areas in our community are divided into distinct "neighborhoods" occupied by residents with similar needs. Residents who require minimal assistance with day-to-day life can enjoy a feeling of independence akin to living at home without the chores of managing a household. Those who need help with daily activities or medication reminders can relax, knowing that someone is always close by if they need help.
Our memory care residents have their own neighborhood dedicated exclusively to them. We specialize in Alzheimer's and dementia care, and every detail of our memory care neighborhood is designed to help reduce residents' anxiety and confusion while promoting their ability to function at their own highest possible level.
The Suites at Sugar Mill Point is a place your loved one will be proud to call home.
Service levels are determined by the needs of the resident. An assessment is done prior to admissions to determine the level of service needed. Services are individually planned by involving the family and caregivers and are adapted in response to the resident's needs.
- Medication Management (assistance with self-administered medications, storage, and distribution of medications)
- A daily well-being check
- Light housekeeping
- Escort service to meals and activities daily
- Consultations with The Suites staff regarding social activities
- Monitoring and coordinating appointments with professionals offering physical rehabilitation, home health services, physical, occupational and speech therapies
- All services in level 1 plus the following:
- Assistance with dressing
- Grooming assistance
- Bathing assistance 1-2 times per week
- Assistance with making medical and dental appointments
- All services 1 and 2 plus the following:
- Bathing assistance more than 2 times per week
- Laundry more than 1 time per week
- Assistance with dining, if needed
- Assistance with ambulation (stand by assist using a walker)
- Incontinence (assistance in changing briefs or pads and assisting with bowel/bladder routine)
- Includes all services in levels 1, 2 and 3 plus additional staff to complete more intensive care